Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Donor's Choose Project


Donor's Choose is a great resource for classroom teachers! It allows teachers to submit projects based on things they need in their classroom. To set up a Teacher profile is completely free! Donor's Choose is user friendly when Teachers are setting up a project. It allows you to create a creative title for your project, describe your needs, and explain why someone should donate towards your project.
 Once your project is reviewed, it gets posted to the Donor's  Choose website and you will receive a link to a website page for your specific project. You can use social media to share your project for people to get involved and donate.

I created my first project and only need $254 more dollars for my project to be fully funded! Please help. Click the link below and find out more about my project!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Friends!
    I just wanted to update you about this project! It was fully funded! I am so thankful! Thank you for your support!
    Sincerely,

    Gervase

    ReplyDelete