Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Welcome to Classroom Creations!




Hello teacher's and future teacher's. My name is Mrs. Owens, and I have been teaching for 5 years.  In 2006 I graduated with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Elementary Education. I would like to share with you my experience thus far:

2012-2013      2nd Grade Teacher (Public Charter School)- Tulsa, Oklahoma [Current]
2011-2012      4th Grade Teacher (Public School)- Tulsa, Oklahoma
2010-2011      2nd Grade/ 4th Teacher (Public Charter/ Private School)- Tulsa, Oklahoma
2008-2010      Break from teaching to pursue Master's Degree in Education Administration
2007-2008      5th Grade Teacher (Public School)- Kentwood, Michigan
2006-2007      5th Grade Teacher (Public Charter School)-Grand Rapids, Michigan

As I complete my 5th year of teaching, I realize that I have learned so much over the past 4 years. I have used resources coupled with my creativity, to organize myself in my classroom.  I think to myself... like would have been easier 4 years ago, if I knew then what I know now. The purpose of my blog is to expose you to the resources and materials that I have stumbled upon over the years, with hopes that it will empower you and inspire you to become the best teacher that you can be! Enjoy!

Sincerely,

Mrs. Owens

No comments:

Post a Comment